A half day workshop for a project leadership team to inspire, engage and help them reach a consensus about what they (and others) need to do differently for it to become normal to Get it Right first time.
- Recognise the scale of the problem, the cost of error to their project and the failure to learn lessons;
- Be able to conduct a root cause analysis and recognise root causes of error in construction.
- thinking differently as a team with a ‘big picture’ view of risks;
- eliminating risks rather than proceeding ‘at risk’;
- investing in pre-work and planning rather than budgeting for rework;
- improving dialogue within teams and with supervisors/SLTs; and,
- supporting the other GIRI training.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE
Project leaders who have the opportunity to take steps to tackle the root causes of error in their projects. This workshop is intended to be attended by participants from multiple organisations working on the same project in order to support the development of project-specific action plans.